This is the featured cocktail, Sake Martini, for the Vinyl Me Please featured album. In this video, Vinyl Geek will show you how to do this sake cocktail recipe.
– 3 ounces of sake
– Fresh juice from ¼ of a grapefruit
– 2 teaspoons ginger paste
– 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1. Chill the Martini glass with some ice, set aside.
2. Add ice to mixing tin, and follow by sake.
3. Cut grapefruit into quarters, and juice ¼ of a grapefruit. Add juice to the mixing tin.
4. Add ginger paste. You can either buy it from the store, or make it by your own. To make it, you will need half pound of fresh ginger and 1 cup of water. Purée it with blender.
5. Add granulated sugar.
6. Shake 20~30 seconds, until the sugar is dissolved.
7. Grab the Martini glass, remove the ice. Double strain the content in the mixing tin into the glass
Now, enjoy the Sake Cocktail!